DnT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just us. Making games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DnT productions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieffan
Game Admin

DnT productions Empty
PostSubject: DnT productions   DnT productions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:03 am

Hello everyone. I am going to cut right to the chase. This site is going to be for the games that Ghiklm and I have made, and will make. You will be able to see our progress as we continue to learn the art of making games. Our goal on this site is simple; make games. I know that you all have been 'fooled' before in the past by others who have promised games and such. But this site is going to be different. We are not promising anything. We will be posting our progress here and we will be taking your suggestions and criticism to better our games. This site is not going to be based around one game, or a series of games. Also, we will NOT be taking donations. So there is no need to worry about this being a 'scam' like all of the other websites and communities most of you have been apart of.

I would like to introduce the staff for the website.
Chieffan (Myself) (Coding Admin)
Ghiklm (Graphics Admin)
Daddy (Tr3yDawg) (Forum Maintenance/Community Admin)
TheCriminaL (Community Admin)

Last but not least, welcome, to DnT Productions.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

DnT productions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnT productions   DnT productions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

Ill help where ever i can in the quest to get lead admin.

Srs though.
Im ok with gfx and shiz.
And really good at banning ikidd type of people.
Back to top Go down

DnT productions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnT Productions :: News and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: