DnT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just us. Making games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korea at war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamo

Hamo

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 am

srs.
They want a nuclear war because they.......are mentaly ill.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Maintenance Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 am

They want a nuclear war because we (America) assisted south korea.

I believe China said they would back up NK if America and NK went to war sooo..yeah. That would be bad.
Back to top Go down
https://dntproductions.forumotion.com
Hamo

Hamo

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 am

TBH honest.

Who would know how it would end, if they shot at america you would most likley shoot their missiles out of the air and fire at them and they would no doubt do the same. It would depends on who ran out of missiles first, or you had more men on the ground in the country.
Back to top Go down
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Actually Daddy, what I heard is that China would be on our side because they are basically fed up with North Korea. I am not sure who is right with this though.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Maintenance Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Ghiklm wrote:
Actually Daddy, what I heard is that China would be on our side because they are basically fed up with North Korea. I am not sure who is right with this though.

I heard China would side with Korea if Korea didn't do anything reckless.

Hmm. I guess China is the wild card in this war.
Back to top Go down
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah, either way... I feel like we wouldn't be able to afford to go to war with Korea until we get out of Afghanistan. Also, it wouldn't be politically wise for Obama to do it. mainly because I don't know how popular a war would be.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 am

If someones threatens your whole country saying they are gonna blow it up. I don't really see how that can be bad for his obamafans.
However, until it is an actual threat then it would be stupid. Im sure if korea actualy gets serious obama or anyone else in his possition (if he somehow isnt pres tomorrow) would do the same. America has more allies than korea.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Maintenance Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 am

America does have more allies but China is a major problem.

You have to think of this just not as a war, but the aftermath.

China is one of the major traders.

If they hate america, they'll raise the price to us and our allies. That would weaken us economically.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 am

Tbh if we are honest, you economy is already fucked. The aussie dollar is still higher than the us dollar so....safe to say you arn't doing to well. However we have had a massive mining boom here latley which would probably boost our economy aswell.
As for china and trading, Americans unemployment is also very high. Increase cost of trading to china will make more people do more back in the us rather than shipping it out or shipping it in from china which would create more jobs which would also boost your economy.

TL;DR
BOMB CHINA TOO
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Maintenance Admin

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah, US is in extreme debt and high unemployment.

We got problems and going to war with china will only increase them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korea at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea at war   Korea at war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korea at war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnT Productions :: General Discussion :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: