DnT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just us. Making games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamo

Hamo

I love you Empty
PostSubject: I love you   I love you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:17 am

1. Introduction section. Easy for everyone to get to know everyone etc.
2. Rules need an overhall.
3. You need to figure out a signature limit. I would say around 600x300 same as pawn, maybe a bit smaller height wise.
4. Increase forum size aka more sections, obviously the site was just made but you need more sections for activity to stay high. Such as music sections etc.
5. Remove the "respect" thing. Im assuming its like rep and we all know how well that went with pawn.
6. Make the chat make some sort of a beep noise when someone posts so you know if you're in a different tab.
7. Add a chatbox tab at the top of the screen
8. Why not make a usercp tab at the top where the notifications thing pops up. Then remove the profile tab because that is just weird and not really needed.
9. Groups tab is pointless if there isn't going to be any usergroups in the near future.
10. FAQ needs more things added to it.
11. Guides tab for once things start getting moving along, providing you are adding the games to this site eventualy.
12. thread titles have to be over 10 characters, change it to atleast 5.
13. posting a Visitor message on someones profile, the button says "new pm" not something like "new VM" you also need to have a title for the visitor message which is pretty silly, it is a visitor message not a forum thread.
14. it is a new forum, you will need a help section for new players. The faq is ok, but as you know some people are dumb and the faq at this point in time is only for basic issues.
15. Allow people to ad events to the calendar

I love you 1z68le
Drugs
Exchange or meds
credit card
Are just asking for trolling, you may aswell get rid of them because they would have nothing to do with you anyways considering you said you will not accept donations and im pretty sure you're not drug dealers.

17. The free forum support link down the bottom appears to have bugger all to do with this site and it would be covered by a help section or the faq tab up the top. Also it is a completely different forum so you have to re register to use it so personaly i have no idea why it is even there.

18. The Free forum link down the bottom takes you to a place to create your own forum, why would you bring people here to use your forum and give them a link to make their own?

Ill do dem underline when u done them/denie dem

Last edited by Hamo on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Maintenance Admin

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:30 am

1) Intros may be added later on. This is just a basic set up.

2) Rules will be modified as the staff sees fit.

3) Signatures will not be limited as long as they don't break the page or are too long to the point of being a nuisance.

4) Read #1

5) ok.
Back to top Go down
https://dntproductions.forumotion.com
Hamo

Hamo

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 am

Have a link that you can go into the chat box in a full window.
AKA if you follow this link

https://dntproductions.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum?archives=1

https://dntproductions.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum

But put it in a tab somewhere

Its ok, i found out to click chatbox top left.

>
If you are keeping rep/respect.
Make it public to everyone so people can see if someone is abusing it or being a bogan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you   I love you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnT Productions :: Game Discussion :: Game and Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: