DnT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just us. Making games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphics Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 am

The forum background color should be changed so people will be able to see any pictures that have black in them. Just a suggestion.

Assault Rifle Guy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pistol Guy

Shotgun

Shotgun Bullets

Assault Rifle

Assault Rifle Bullet
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 am

I would like to see pics of progress so we can giv advice before you go fully ahead with it if ya know what i mean.
Plus it would be good to see what you're up to ;o
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Game Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 am

Once we are set on the kinds of designs we want, then we will post them for criticism. We want to know what we are doing before we show you guys. It's easier to have something we know we are going to use first.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:57 am

But it would also be better to gain opinion on the person/gun/thing before you put heaps of time and effort in and everyone says its crap.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:30 pm

I agree with hamo, based on what I have seen from Ghiklm, the first games gfx, and his prior knowledge of photoshop, posting now would greatly benefit him. This is not intended to be mean at all, but I personally think if he waits and has what he thinks is a final product, the community will strongly disagree.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Game Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm

As suggested, I have edited the the post. There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

That gun holding position is so unatural and odd looking. The shotgun shells could use a new shape and the assault rifle shell should be symmetrical

Do you take user submitted work?
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Game Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 pm

That will be up to Ghiklm. I'm sure that we will take your suggestions and work off of it.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 am

Real shotgun bullets has a square end....
(i cant post an external link for 7 days so just google shotgun bullets, they are a cylinder with more or less a sqaure end either side)

The shotgun itself is a bit odd looking to me, It doesn't really look like a shotgun.
I'm assuming these are the top view, it appears the shotgun has a sight to the right hand side, if its top view that wouldn't be seen to the side of the gun. (providing it is a sight, if it isnt i have nfi what it is) Same with the rifle but on the left.
Don't know what type of shotgun you are after but if its a double barrel general the barrel end of the gun is bigger than the trigger end depending on which way the barrels are (horizontal or vertical from one another)
And generaly the butt end has some form of padding (same with the rifle)

And yea, holding the gun against your head is.....not right really, needs to be more on the shoulder. Doesn't matter which shoulder but in the middle of the head is just wrong. For the pistol it is ok though.
Back to top Go down
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 pm

These are not final. Just some quick things I've made to get a basic idea. Just got my computer back up and running so I am going to be fixing them when I get the chance. I have other projects right now that have a higher priority. Things will be finished in a timely manner. Just Keep Calm And Tease It.
Back to top Go down
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

And with what Hamo said, you can't see the whole gun due to the black image and the black background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphics Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Update   Graphics Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnT Productions :: News and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: