DnT Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just us. Making games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Box Man Survival!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieffan
Game Admin

Box Man Survival! Empty
PostSubject: Box Man Survival!   Box Man Survival! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Our first game was released! This took us less than a day, we are both learning so it will get better. This is a small stepping stone for what is to come. Please check it out here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please post some feedback! I am still able to make small changes to the game. Any changes that need to be made will be made.
Back to top Go down
Hamo

Hamo

Box Man Survival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box Man Survival!   Box Man Survival! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 am

I need wasd instead of arrows its aids.

Also, i die and i have to like refresh whole page. You need like a restart button or something.
Also, they only came from the right hand side of the screen when i played.
Also, hi
Also, 4-5 shots and they ded.....Should get harder as the game goes allong imo.
Also, why not have a health bar over the.....zombies? So you know when they nearly ded.
Also, hi how aer you

Also 252 first go....winnar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ghiklm
Graphics Admin

Box Man Survival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box Man Survival!   Box Man Survival! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 am

Hamo, thank you for the feedback. These things will be thought about during the creation of our next game. (Box Man Survival 2.0)
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Game Admin

Box Man Survival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box Man Survival!   Box Man Survival! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 am

"Also, i die and i have to like refresh whole page. You need like a restart button or something.
Also, they only came from the right hand side of the screen when i played.
Also, hi
Also, 4-5 shots and they ded.....Should get harder as the game goes allong imo.
Also, why not have a health bar over the.....zombies? So you know when they nearly ded.
Also, hi how aer you"

Hamo:
(Note) I learned all of this in one day. A lot of the things you are suggesting I didn't know how to do. I know some of them now, the others won't take long to learn.
1) Will be added to the next one, or if needed, I will just update the game with it added.
2) That's how I set up the spawn, I will be adding multiple spawn points to the next game
3) Hi.
4) They have base 5 HP. The more complex the numbers get, the harder it is to code. Also, it will be harder to find a formula to make it balanced. I will be making multiple enemies with multiple HP's in the next version.
5) This is a good idea, it MIGHT be added to the next game. The thing is that if I were to do it then the HP bars would disappear. If you were to hurt 10-15 zombies then it would reduce the FPS of the game because there would be a lot for it to do. Once I switch to AS3 and use a better program then this will be a lot easier to do.
6) Good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Box Man Survival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box Man Survival!   Box Man Survival! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box Man Survival!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnT Productions :: News and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: